...there is a collage of artists I do admire
but will they inspire?
because something tell someone
that true inspiration
will only come from ones own creation
I guess that's why so many are inspired
by their own children...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

...Today Nowhere, Someday Somewhere...

I'm tired, I'm lacking vocabulary, I'm anguished, is that better?
I'm on a train heading somewhere, but feel like I'm heading nowhere, what should I do?
I've looked, I've asked, but nobody has given me the line or the que
My brain's racing, my brain's wired, I've presented my papers, but won't be hired
Well, at least I won't get fired
I don't believe in violence, but my imagination just rioted
Heading nowhere
On this train
Listening to The Velvet Underground's song Heroin
At least that's a train I know I will never be upon
The one I'm upon now feels like a tunnel
I will keep riding and writing and one day I will channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment