...there is a collage of artists I do admire
but will they inspire?
because something tell someone
that true inspiration
will only come from ones own creation
I guess that's why so many are inspired
by their own children...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

...We Had a Good Ride...

...Been straining on this train
Trying to get your attention
We haven't made eye contact
But my permanent state's called confusion
And it's convincing me there's a connection
My stop's at the next station
Doors open
The forever commotion
And in my mind nod to say
Have a nice life
Or at least start with a good day
We had a good ride
I hope the tide pulls us together again
But in reality you're just as good as an Internet friend
Please at least accept that ship
I've certainly sailed this one
And didn't move one foot
My mind's taken me places
I have no proof
'cept these lines
I have and will leave no other traces...

--- --- ---

No comments:

Post a Comment