...there is a collage of artists I do admire
but will they inspire?
because something tell someone
that true inspiration
will only come from ones own creation
I guess that's why so many are inspired
by their own children...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

...I'm a ghost of my former self...
...I hear people say my full name
and don't respond right away...
...Or maybe, it's like my ambitions...
...My response is on delay...
...But it will come to fruition someday...
...They won't?...
...Well, maybe that line wasn't written this time
for the purpose of gaining a quote...
...I'm not really sure about any of the answers,
ask my ghost...
...As others put down their drinks,
I'm just discovering thee toast...
...I don't need the other's commentary...
...I've provided it myself...
...Criticizing, a self kind of roast...
...I am a ghost
of my former self...

No comments:

Post a Comment